This is a video about starlings.
Today, again to the nature reserve.
Like yesterday, a buzzard. It was circling in the air, while calling.
Also flying grey herons.
Back in the forest, sounds of robin and great spotted woodpecker. A jay.
Chaffinches flying from the ground to trees.
On my way back, I saw the white storks were looking for food in the meadow below their nest.
- Sea eagle, osprey, egrets and fungi (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Crossbills and white-fronted geese at EuroBirdwatch 2013 (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Jack Snipe at Attenborough (aflingofsandpipers.wordpress.com)
- Ramble with Storm: Imposing natural order & the crush of Canada geese (voices.suntimes.com)
- Lovely Day- BAD camera!! and Stair-climbing Geese (marshaleith.wordpress.com)
- How Do Canada Geese Get Ready to Fly? (blogs.smithsonianmag.com)
- Cavorting Canada Geese (georgiabackyardnature.com)
- Witnessing wonder…and loss (urbangreenline.wordpress.com)