This video from the USA is called STOP WAR! Chicago-US, October 27th 2007.
By Patrick Martin:
Thousands of Turkish army troops crossed the border with Iraq Friday in a major military operation against guerrilla forces of the Kurdish Workers Party (PKK), which has fought for decades against the Turkish state, seeking a separate state for the 15 million Kurds who inhabit southeastern Turkey.
See also here.
Update 4 March 2008: here.
Meanwhile: Turkish jobless rate increases dramatically.
MASSACRED BY BRITISH TROOPS – Iraqis demand damages and a public inquiry: here.
- Turkish-PKK negotiations may remain unfinished (en.trend.az)
- Slaying puts spotlight on Kurdish female warriors (sacbee.com)
- Turkish jets pound 50 Kurd rebel targets in Iraq: sources (dailystar.com.lb)
- Turkish warplanes attack PKK targets in N. Iraq (panarmenian.net)
- Turkish Kurds Want Accountability for Mistaken Air Strike (voanews.com)