This video is called The tiger report.
From Wildlife Extra:
Huge Paper Company Trashing Pristine Sumatra Forest
January 2008. An investigative report has found that paper giant Asia Pulp & Paper (APP) and its affiliates are constructing a massive logging highway that will split in half one of Indonesia’s most important forests. The legally questionable highway threatens to devastate one of Sumatra’s last large forest blocks, home to two tribes of indigenous people and endangered elephants, tigers and orangutans.
The Bukit Tigapuluh Forest Landscape in central Sumatra contains some of the richest biodiversity on Earth, with more than 250 mammal and bird species.
14 tonnes of pangolins seized in Indonesia: here.
- Three rare Sumatran tiger cubs born at Indonesia zoo (dawn.com)
- Spotlight: Do Your Part to Save Sumatran Tigers (cyndacation.wordpress.com)
- Don’t blame the tigers, blame deforestation (greatcatsoftheworld.wordpress.com)
- How Your Choice of Paper Can Help Tigers (prweb.com)
- Rainforest Larger Than Texas (gabrielconstans.wordpress.com)
- Rare Sumatran tiger death probed (bbc.co.uk)
- Sumatran Tiger Conservation (greatcatsoftheworld.wordpress.com)
- VIDEO: Sumatran tiger to meet his match (bbc.co.uk)