Matt Buck, its maker, says about it:
The Saudi royal visit to Britain. Art made on 31st October 2007. Traditionally, this is a night for horrors and things people would rather not see. Published, above and here.
See also here.
- Bahraini Prime Minister in corruption scandal (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- British Typhoon warplanes to Bahraini dictatorship (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- British government helps corrupt BAE selling weapons to dictators (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- BAE hit as Saudi pricing talks stall and UAE deal collapses (standard.co.uk)
- BAE says UAE has scrapped talks to buy Typhoons (nzherald.co.nz)
- BAE shares fall on contract setbacks (bbc.co.uk)
- British governmental collusion with Saudi, Bahraini dictatorships (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- BAE Systems fails to win £6bn contract to supply Typhoon fighters to UAE (theguardian.com)
- UK loses £6bn jets deal with Gulf state: UAE pulls out of contract to buy 60 Eurofighters (dailymail.co.uk)