This is a video about manatees in the USA today.
Translated from Belgian daily Het Belang van Limburg:
They were found in Sancti Spiritus province in central Cuba. According to the vice president of the Cuban speleological society, Alejandro Romero, the fossils are from the Miocene. They were 20 meter underground.
This is a video on US creationists’ beliefs about fossils.
Crocodile tears: here.
- Fossils of Two New Ancient Crocodile Species Discovered (sciencespacerobots.com)
- Our Indian River Lagoon: What Wiley the manatee’s successful release taught scientists (tcpalm.com)
- Two Prehistoric Crocodile Species Discovered in Venezuela (sci-news.com)
- A new species of the hornless rhino found from the Late Miocene of Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand (phys.org)
- Paleontology-The study of fossils and ancient life (kavanaughc.wordpress.com)
- Florida: Indian River Lagoon mystery ailment killing dolphins, manatees, pelicans (kinetictruth.com)
- Lost World Locked in Stone at Fossil Lake (livescience.com)