This is a video tribute to Vincent van Gogh.
Translated from Dutch daily Leidsch Dagblad:
He has discovered that two groups of paintings from Van Gogh‘s late period were made on old tea towels or tablecloths. The article in the art paper is called ‘Vincent van Cloth’.
That article, however, names Martin Bailey, not Louis van Tilborgh, as author.
Van Gogh’s last works: here.
Art and money today: here.
- Questionable portrait (thehumaninloved.wordpress.com)
- Van Gogh’s Ear (a brief history of….) (roberthorvat30.wordpress.com)
- “One of Van Gogh’s Last Paintings Unveiled” (culturedmuse.wordpress.com)
- Yes, no one can beat Van Gogh at pirating his own artworks (lostateminor.com)
- The Italian Woman, Vincent van Gogh, 1887, Oil on Canvas (emalotte.wordpress.com)
- NGV Vincent van Gogh artwork embroiled in global intrigue as sisters seek its return (theage.com.au)
- Les Alycamps-Vincent Van Gogh (frodoandizzy.wordpress.com)
- Vincent Van Gogh (smi13132659.wordpress.com)
- A Christmas present for the Nation (economicvoice.com)