Today, a walk along the railway track.
Far less trees and shrubs than before the bulldozers came, and this became my little desert.
However, plenty of flowers, and still some brambles.
I picked the first seven blackberries (no, not your metal things, for politician and secret police readers of this blog) of the year, for porridge.
Video of brambles here.
- Regional divide over blackberries and brambles (telegraph.co.uk)
- Bramble crumble . step by step. (jodiesplace.wordpress.com)
- The irony of the Android BBM messaging app in Zimbabwe (techzim.co.zw)
- Blackberries (theseasonaleater.com)
- Autumn to bring ‘bumper fruit crop’ (bbc.co.uk)
- The path ahead (windling.typepad.com)
- Foreshadow: Blackberry pie (menomama3.wordpress.com)
- Bumper berry crop on the cards this autumn in welcome flourish after last year’s summer washout (dailymail.co.uk)
- Bourbon Blackberry Bramble (cutoutandkeep.net)