This cartoon video is called A Night with Ann Coulter.
The 5 Craziest Things Ann Coulter Has Ever Said
Crazy Ann Coulter 5. “My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times Building.”
3. “I was going to have a few comments about John Edwards but you have to go into rehab if you use the word faggot.”
2. “If I’m going to say anything about John Edwards in the future, I’ll just wish he had been killed in a terrorist assassination plot.”
1. “These broads are millionaires, lionized on TV and in articles about them, reveling in their status as celebrities and stalked by griefparrazies. I have never seen people enjoying their husband’s deaths so much.” –on 9/11 widows who have been critical of the Bush administration.
Read more crazy Ann Coulter quotes here.
While some public relations conscious US Republicans may dismiss Coulter as ‘lunatic fringe’: she is definitely lunatic … but ‘fringe’? If she addresses important conservative conferences with top Bush administration officials including Condoleezza Rice in her audiences?
US Republicans, Jews, and Israel: here.
- Ann Coulter Uncertain Whether Ted Cruz Eligible for Presidency: ‘It’s Not Open and Shut’ (mediaite.com)
- Ann Coulter goes full birther on Ted Cruz (fireandreamitchell.com)
- Ann Coulter slams Jeb Bush (tampabay.com)
- Ann Coulter Calls Obama A ‘Retard’ (thehandiestone.typepad.com)
- Ann Coulter Calls A Room Of Libertarians “Pussies” And Gets Booed (buzzfeed.com)