This video shows an axolotl being fed.
Apart from the moth research, many other things were happening during the 21 June night in the botanical garden.
Like pondskaters in the brook.
Like a choir singing in Swedish to honour that Linnaeus was born 300 years ago; Linnaeus, who in 1737 advised on expanding this botanical garden.
While they sang, ring-necked parakeets flew overhead, calling.
Later, swifts would call.
In one of the three aquariums in the hothouses, thirty baby axolotls had hatched from the eggs.
- Behavioural Adaptations (gagandeep62.wordpress.com)
- Habitat Adaptations (gagandeep62.wordpress.com)
- Sparrowhawk, carp, bees, plants at the botanical garden (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Physical Adaptations (gagandeep62.wordpress.com)
- amphibians (fatimaanwer.wordpress.com)