By John Percy in Australia:
Agent Orange victims go to court in the US
14 June 2007
In 2004, the victims, represented by the Vietnam Association of Victims of Agent Orange/Dioxin (VAVA), initiated a legal action in the US against nearly 40 chemical companies that supplied the chemical.
A rejection of the case in early 2005 is being appealed and oral argumentation will begin in a New York court on June 18.
See also here.
Vietnam war glossary: here.
- Association supports AO victims (vietnamnews.vn)
- Agent Orange_ The Legacy of Chemical Warfare (stereosisphotoiii.wordpress.com)
- Agent Orange – Chemical weapons at work (charliejames01.wordpress.com)
- What is Agent Orange? (vndioxin.wordpress.com)
- Agent Orange (vietnamtosyria.wordpress.com)
- The Cu Chi Tunnels of Vietnam (stylehiclub.com)