From Wildlife Extra:
The Manx Whale and Dolphin Watch online diary was launched on Friday 1 June.
The forthcoming diary will update people by giving monthly reports but during July, the hot month for these cetacean sightings, video clips and weekly updates will be provided.
In anticipation of the extra visitors logging on to www.visitisleofman.com with a particular interest in sea life activities the homepage will be given a ‘Coast’ theme. …
As though it was organised bythe PR department, the first sighting to be recorded in the new diary was a pod of 10 minke whales that were seen a couple of hundred metres from Bradda Head on the Isle of Man.
- Whales (proshka97.wordpress.com)
- Dolphins Get Free Ride from Gray Whale (livescience.com)
- marvellous minke and humpback whales (seasmokewhalewatching.com)
- Humpback and minke whale watching! (seasmokewhalewatching.com)
- Spitsbergen ptarmigan, and hunting (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Whales flee from military sonar leading to mass strandings, research shows (guardian.co.uk)
- Minke whales and pacific white-sided dolphins today on our tour (seasmokewhalewatching.com)
- 95% Mass Strandings; Whales Flee from Military Sonar Invasion, Study Confirms (designntrend.com)
- Isle of Man, Scotland dolphins (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- VIDEO: New whale watch vessel Triumphant arrives to Harbor Breeze Cruises in Long Beach (philfriedmanoutdoors.typepad.com)