After US nazis in the US armed forces in Iraq; after a British nazi who said that he would join the armed forces in Iraq, but didn’t; after US and Dutch extreme Rightist gay bashing (ex?)gay prostitutes, supportive of the Iraq war, but unwilling to go themselves; now, Bush’s Republican party calls on the Ku Klux Klan in support of the Iraq war.
From Think Progress in the USA:
Rep. Poe Quotes Ku Klux Klan Grand Wizard On House Floor
Yesterday on the House floor, Rep. Ted Poe (R[epublican]-T[e]X[as]) argued that the United States needs to immediately authorize funds for the war in Iraq.
“Congress needs to quit talking about supporting the troops and put money where our mouths seem to be,” said Poe.
Watch video here.
Florida School Named After KKK Grand Wizard Gets A New Name: here.
Academic uncovers lost London resting place of Charles Kuhn Prioleau, and the forgotten story of Confederate support in Britain: here.
- Former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke expelled from Italy (syndicatednewsservices.com)
- KKK- Nathan Bedford Forrest (nossinews.wordpress.com)
- The Republican Party Is Becoming the Face of the Ku Klux Klan (aboriginalwriter.wordpress.com)
- History of the Ku Klux Klan (knlynch.wordpress.com)
- Irony Alert: Ku Klux Klan Leader Says Klan Halloween Costume Was Disrespectful (addictinginfo.org)
- Ku Klux Klan 2 (onlinefreeservice.wordpress.com)
- Italian court moves to expel former Ku Klux Klan leader (uk.reuters.com)