Translated from Dutch daily Leidsch Dagblad:
And if the artist himself can decide, it should be in Leiden.
,,For this city has been the most important for my development’’, says the author, painter, and sculptor, now 80 years of age.
- Beached humpback whale, saved by tomorrow’s springtide? (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Stop wildlife-killing Roundup in the Netherlands (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Dutch Golden Age beckons at de Young (sfgate.com)
- Laura van Dolron, Dutch comedian (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Hebrew and Jewish Studies in Leiden… (zwingliusredivivus.wordpress.com)