This video from the USA is called Orca attack on Great White [Shark].
From National Wildlife Magazine in the USA:
Showdown at Sea
By Pamela S. Turner
“SHARK ATTACK!” Peter Pyle has heard those chilling words hundreds of times.
But the attack on October 9, 1997, was different: The victim was a shark.
Earlier that morning, a fisherman spotted two killer whales—rarities around the Farallones—feeding on a sea lion.
Several hours later, Pyle heard from the captain of a tourist vessel: “Get out here fast. A killer whale’s got a shark!”
Divers who witnessed a family pod of killer whales kill a great white shark in South Australia say it was “the title fight of all title fights”: here.
- Great White Shark Tracker: Two Sharks Spotted in Manhattan Beach, El Porto Closes [UPDATE] (designntrend.com)
- Kill Kill Kill: Dick Whale (kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com)
- Lisa Dworkin: A Love Letter to Sharks (huffingtonpost.com)
- Great white shark shows amazing healing power (grindtv.com)
- Great White Sharks Up Close and Personal! (captaincloudshine.wordpress.com)
- Great White Shark Tracker: Hungry Shark Feeds On Dead Whale in Maine Harbor [VIDEO] (designntrend.com)
- Great white shark spotted swimming with whales one mile off the Southern California Coast (philfriedmanoutdoors.typepad.com)
- Why are Great White Sharks an Endangered Species (wanttoknowit.com)