This 2013 video says about itself:
Small birds in Suriname, Amazonia. This is a collection of footage of “small” birds in our part of Suriname (South America). 99% of the footage has been made in our own yard. I excluded the hummingbirds, parrots/parrakeets, birds of prey, and pterodactylae, because I want to make separate video’s about them. Hope you’ll enjoy it! Subscribe if you like it. (free royalty free music by: Danosongs.com and Incompetech.com)
From the Google cache.
Suriname: six new bird species found
Date: 9/3/05 at 10:13AM
Two are swifts: white-chinned swift and white-tipped swift.
The velvet browed brilliant is a hummingbird.
The tepui greenlet is a songbird.
Also, a snake species new for Suriname was found.
The expedition research is not finished yet.
Antbird songs: here.
- Conservation International-Suriname Recommends Protected Status for the Southeast of the Country (repeatingislands.com)
- 60 new animal species discovered in Suriname (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Steller’s sea eagle, macaws and kingfishers (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Tropical parrot drives English combine harvester (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Suriname mi lobi kondre (femfoto.wordpress.com)
- strange star-fingered toad (kitskinny.wordpress.com)