Today in the nature reserve.
A blue tit just past the entrance.
On the meadow to the east, a buzzard.
Migratory geese flying overhead.
Great crested grebes and moorhens in the water.
Someone saw a kingfisher, and shows me the photograph he just made.
The bat research is going on, with one person at the bottom, and one on top, of a ladder next to a hollow tree where bats winter.
The person on top curses, as he dropped the flashlight inside the tree.
- Goosanders, mandarin duck and robin (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- The Buzzard, the Bat, and the Bumblebee (todaysfreshmanna.wordpress.com)
- Kingfishers in Sri Lanka and Buzzards back at the hide. (parrotletsuk.typepad.com)
- Jays imitating a Buzzard at the hide. (parrotletsuk.typepad.com)
- Buzzards (annarashbrook.wordpress.com)
- Buzzard has remarkable escape after wedging its beak into front of delivery van (dailymail.co.uk)