Today, near the entrance of the nature reserve, the chicken of the woods mushroom on the tree trunk had grown since last week.
Inside the reserve, on a branch of another tree, porcelain mushrooms.
On the castle pond, under water, many young fish.
Evolution of ancient fungi: here.
- Fungi vital to health of an ecosystem (readingeagle.com)
- L’dod Lake & Cefnllys (radnorshirebirds.wordpress.com)
- Rutland Water Visit June 29th 2013 (abbeybirder.wordpress.com)
- Cosmeston (glamorganbirds.wordpress.com)
- Upton Warren Nature Reserve Visit 12 June 2013 (abbeybirder.wordpress.com)
- 7 August 2013 (cotswoldwaterpark.wordpress.com)
- Upton Warren Natuyre Reserve 27 – 06 – 2013 (abbeybirder.wordpress.com)
- All things ornithological at Blashford lakes (blashfordlakes.wordpress.com)
- British Trust for Ornithology’s 80th birthday (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- News good and bad. (radnorshirebirds.wordpress.com)