From IRNA news agency:
The suspects were arrested on Thursday in the Flemish-speaking Flanders region of Belgium, local media reported.
11 of those arrested are soldiers and all 17 are known to hold far-right views.
Several fire arms were seized as were landmine detonators, explosives and a large quantity of ammunition.
The main suspect is known to be a member of the neo-Nazi Blood and Honor Flanders group and is believed to be planning to carry out terror attacks in order to destabilize the country.
See also here.
In case any apologist for the arrested nazis claims they were supposedly ‘nonviolent’, this image from their own website speaks another language …
- SPLC Intelligence Report: Neo-Nazi Building White Supremacist Compound in Idaho – PR Newswire – The Sacramento Bee (innerstandingisness.wordpress.com)
- A Persistent Threat : Neo-Nazis in Germany (aboriginalpress.wordpress.com)
- More than 100 wanted neo-Nazis roam free (thelocal.de)
- German Neo-Nazi Arrested in Murder of Greek (eu.greekreporter.com)
- Neo-Nazi rally drown out by clowns in North Carolina (rawstory.com)