On the way to the village: reed warbler singing.
The young white storks at the nest are doing well, with fine white feathers now.
Egyptian geese in the meadow east of the nature reserve.
On the nest where last week two great crested grebes were mating, now one sitting.
- New Dutch bird reserve (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Cartoon: She’s Having A Baby (englishblog.com)
- 2 January 2012 (cotswoldwaterpark.wordpress.com)
- 13 rare birds killed by poison in Tianjin (fmnnow.com)
- Some thoughts about bird photography (safari-photographer.com)
- 4 January 2012 (cotswoldwaterpark.wordpress.com)
- Endangered and Targeted: Fight to Save Oriental Stork Captivates China (rendezvous.blogs.nytimes.com)
- ELAN VALLEY (update) (radnorshirebirds.wordpress.com)
- 25 November 2012 (cotswoldwaterpark.wordpress.com)