This 2012 video is called Torture -The Guantanamo Guidebook.
From London daily News Line:
Tuesday, 22 November 2005
‘TORTURE IS TERROR’ – Guantanamo victims speak out
For several, this was the first time they had seen each other since their release.
For two of them, it was the first time they had met, even though they had been held in neighbouring cages.
Eight UK nationals told their stories of how they ended up in Guantanamo and the horrors they endured.
In stark contrast to US President George Bush’s assertion that the USA does not torture, Moazzam Begg, a UK national who was held in the US-run detention centre, said that ‘torture does happen, it continues to happen, and it destroys lives.’
He and other former detainees spoke of being shackled in painful stress positions, their extreme fear and exhaustion, the lack of medical care, the beatings and broken bones.
- Ex-CIA officer: Torture great way to get false confessions (rt.com)
- Londoners to hold anti-Gitmo vigil outside US embassy (nuclear-news.net)
- Torture, Torture Everywhere – OpEd (eurasiareview.com)
- Letters: Obama should fulfil Guantánamo pledge (guardian.co.uk)
- Where Waterboarding Torture Derived From (lissakr11humane.com)