This video from Britain says about itself:
They should have been in Africa as well. However, they were still there. Because of the mild winter so far? Because these birds were born in a BirdLife in the Netherlands white stork captive breeding program?
- Sos!!!!! (jbug20399.wordpress.com)
- Bird migration and children’s drawings (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Great tit on my balcony (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Long tailed tits return (radnorshirebirds.wordpress.com)
- Trip Report: Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve, Dec 2013 (badrikrishnan.wordpress.com)