My fellow blogger Horty of the blog It Is What It Is has been so kind to nominate Dear Kitty. Some blog for the Peace and Justice Award. Thanks so much, dear Horty, for this kind gesture!
In the words of the creator of this award:
“I am creating this award to honor WordPress bloggers who support Peace and Justice throughout the world and who are against Racism, Bigotry, Anger and Hatred. It is the for the Heroes and the Sheroes who believe in One World and All People of all Races, Sexes, Religions, Creeds and Cultures Living in Harmony.
It is my hope that recipients of this award will feel proud to know their hard work for Peace and Justice has been recognized by their fellow bloggers.
I’m not big on rules, but an award should have some, so I’m told. So here are mine:
Recipients should frequently write about Peace, Justice, Love — the goodness in the world, or putting goodness in the world.
Recipients may also frequently call attention to the bigotry or racism that happens in the world.
Link back to whomever nominated you and, since this is about goodness, politely thank them.
Spread the love to whomever and however many you believe deserve it!”
Now it’s my honour to nominate the following bloggers for the Peace and Justice Award, created by Idealistic Rebel:
8. Dutch Guyana
- Another Award…There goes my humility! (bishoptatro.wordpress.com)
- Blogging Buddy Award, thank you dear Horty! (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- WordPress Family Award, thank you Shaun and Horty! (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Most Influential Blogger Award, thank you Horty! (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Blog Of The Year 2013 Award, thanks Horty! (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Peace and Justice Award (theobamacrat.com)
- Blog Of The Year 2013 Award, thanks again, Horty! (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Blog Of The Year 2013 Award, thanks Tamara and Horty! (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Versatile Blogger Award, thanks Horty! (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)