This video from Canada says about itself:
Harbour porpoise rescued
Theodore the harbour porpoise is on the road to recovery. Kylie Stanton reports. July 26, 2012.
Harbour porpoise Ella getting better – 10 December 2013
It’s been very exciting times for porpoise Ella, but fortunately she is getting a lot better. The small toothed whale stranded on 18 October on the Texel beach. While being cared for by SOS Dolfijn it soon became clear that the porpoise had breathing problems. It turned out she had pneumonia. For more than two weeks, day and night, volunteers and staff supported her in the water because she could not swim herself. Now that the medication is working, things go well. Meanwhile, she swims all by herself.
More about Ella is on the SOS Dolfijn site.
- River Thames dolphins: Live updates as pod of five porpoises swim into central London (mirror.co.uk)
- Porpoises spotted swimming up River Thames in Westminster (standard.co.uk)
- Pod of porpoises spotted swimming up the river Thames near Westminster (metro.co.uk)
- Porpoises swim up River Thames (independent.ie)
- Nightjars on Texel island (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Police eye pod of porpoises at Tower Bridge (yorkshirepost.co.uk)
- Porpoises swim up River Thames (belfasttelegraph.co.uk)
- River Thames dolphins: Tidal surges during huge storm ’caused five porpoises to swim into central London’ (mirror.co.uk)
- Porpoises in the Thames: did storm surge lead pod up river? (theweek.co.uk)