Though not all goes well with wildlife in the Nertherlands, there are some successes.
Like, in North Brabant things go well for its populations of tree frog, spadefoot toad, smooth snake, black rampion, lousewort. Improving the habitat of the smooth snake also is a benefit for many other species such as nightjar, stonechat, chequered skipper and field cricket. On heathlands in North Brabant there are successes for species such as the marsh gentian and Alcon blue butterflies dependent on it.
- Dutch national park Oostvaardersplassen extended (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Dutch dragonfly and butterfly news (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Dutch wildlife film, over 600,000 visitors (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Good Dutch eel news (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- BrabantKennis, Kijk op Brabant (behance.net)
- Noord-Brabant or Brabant? (society4u.wordpress.com)