This video says about itself:
OceanShutter.com presents yet another Underwater Film. Please feel free to Share or Like this Video!
This was also filmed using natural light. No artificial lights were used.
The Marine Iguanas in the Galapagos Islands have adapted to swim and their diet consists of Algae and Seaweed. During the day the[y] group together and lay in the sun. They also will blow salt out of the nostrils. It is quite a sight!
This is a full frame image of a Red-footed booby. You can get very close to these birds and with the help of a 400 mm lens you can capture some great images. Image captured while visiting Genovesa in the Galapagos Islands: here.
Climate change threatens unique Galápagos cormorant: here.
Galapagos underwater photos: here.
- Galapagos wildlife on Scottish camera? (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Galapagos conservation news (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- The birds of the Galapagos Islands: Albatross (themagicoftravel.wordpress.com)
- San Cristobal Finale (e11lyf.wordpress.com)
- Google Adds Galapagos Islands Street View Imagery to Google Maps (sciencespacerobots.com)
- 14 unique animals of the Galapagos Islands (mnn.com)
- secretofthesea: Found only on the Galapagos Islands the Marine… (priceofliberty.tumblr.com)
- These 14 Creatures Are Found Only In The Galapagos Islands (businessinsider.com)