This video from the USA is called Arab-American Attorney Abdeen Jabara: I Was Spied on by the National Security Agency 40 Years Ago.
NSA admits spying on the Netherlands
Update: Wednesday 30 Oct 2013, 23:46
Last December, the U.S. National Security Agency spied on 1.8 million phone calls in the Netherlands. [Home Affairs] Minister Plasterk said in TV program Nieuwsuur that he has received today a written confirmation by the NSA of this.
According to the NSA this was about metadata. That means spying on who is calling whom. According to Plasterk the secret service implicitly admitted that the numbers are correct.
See also here.
- Questions/Answers in the Dutch Parliament About NSA Surveillance Against The Netherlands (matthewaid.com)
- Another Snowden Revelation: NSA Tapped 1.8 Million Dutch Phone Numbers in One Month (matthewaid.com)
- “NSA Tapped The Pope”, Spied On Vatican To Prevent “Threats To Financial System” (zerohedge.com)
- Feinstein Slams NSA Over Merkel Spying (guardianlv.com)
- NSA faces surveillance restrictions (thehindu.com)
- US monitored mails, phone calls in Netherlands: Minister (vancouverdesi.com)
- NSA Denies Spying on Pope (world.time.com)
- Indonesia, China Demand US Answer Spy Allegations (voanews.com)
- Google “Outraged” by NSA Spying Reports (voanews.com)
- Did We Spy on the Pope? US Feels the Heat on NSA (sci-tech-today.com)