This video is called Mali Mayhem: ‘French post-colonial ambition to spark African anger’.
According to Dutch NOS TV, the Dutch government will probably decide this Friday whether they will send hundreds of soldiers to the neo-colonial war in Mali.
Marco Kroon first got publicity for an Afghan war decoration.
Later, police suspected him of illegal trade in cocaine and weapons.
The court decided that there was not enough proof about the drugs trade; but they did convict Kroon about the weapons trade.
It is in support of a military dictatorship.
It brings death, mainly to Malian civilians.
This war is a neo-colonial war.
The French Foreign Legion became infamous in the nineteenth century for its atrocities while imposing colonial rule in Algeria and elsewhere. Now, it plays a role in twenty-first century neo-colonialism as well.
Over a 1000 Dutch soldiers to Mali? Here.
Elements of Mali’s military appear to be carrying out a purge and extrajudicial killings of soldiers who took part in a mutiny last month in a barracks outside the capital Bamako, Amnesty International said today based on its research: here.
The killing of two French journalists in Northern Mali a week ago has been used as a pretext by Paris to pursue its war in Mali, under the guise of fighting “Islamist terrorism”: here.
- Dutch troops to Mali war? (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Dutch mull commandoes, attack helicopters for Mali (modernghana.com)
- Indonesians discuss 1945-1949 colonial war and its aftermath (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Indonesian survivors of colonial killing sue Dutch government (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Dutch war crimes in Indonesia, discussion with MPs (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- ’4 UN soldiers in Mali involved in rape’ (rinf.com)
- Inside Francafrica (venitism.blogspot.com)