This video from Finland says about itself:
A small insect (barely visible with the naked eye) from the order Psocoptera.
Texel insects: here.
- Tuna beached in the Netherlands (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- The Slufter on Texel island and its birdlife (spiritandanimal.wordpress.com)
- Insect Hotel (aristonorganic.com)
- Rare bird ringed in the Netherlands (spiritandanimal.wordpress.com)
- BREAKING NEWS: British WWI Submarine, E-36, found near Dutch island of Texel (warhistoryonline.com)
- How to collect creepy crawlies (wired.co.uk)
- Kaap Skil Maritime and Beachcombers Museum by Mecanoo (dezeen.com)
- Nature’s Double Con (secularnewsdaily.com)
- Texel island fungi again (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Stonechat and rabbit on Texel island (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)