This video from the USA says about itself:
Why Americans are Against War on Syria
30 Aug 2013
In this video Luke Rudkowski documents an anti war protest on August 29th 2013. He asks the protesters why they are protesting, what people should know and what they hope to happen.
Britain’s vote against Syrian military action provokes political crisis: here.
The day after the British parliament voted against military action in Syria, French President François Hollande of the Socialist Party (PS) pledged continuing support for the US war drive against Syria, a former French colony. Speaking to Le Monde Friday, he robotically recited the lies concocted to justify the war drive, though they have been shattered by British Prime Minister David Cameron’s humiliating defeat: here.
Demonstrations in Germany against Syria war: here.
Israeli peace activist Avnery on Syria: here. (Avnery seems to have learned from the Libya war, which he mistakenly supported).
- After British Vote on Syria: Germany rules out role in war on Damascus (syrianews.cc)
- British Parliament votes against possible military action in Syria (syndicatednewsservices.com)
- What do Americans think about War with Syria (philosophers-stone.co.uk)
- “No War With Syria” Rallies Happening This Saturday August 31 Worldwide (sgtreport.com)
- Anti-war activists to protest over Syria (rinf.com)
- No War With Syria Rally & March – El Paso (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- UK PM office faces anti-Syria-war rally (rinf.com)
- BREAKING: UK Parliament Votes AGAINST War in Syria (southweb.org)
- National demonstration: No attack on Syria (stopwar.org.uk)