This is a video about a dog in the Leidse Hout.
The Leidse Hout is a park in the city of Leiden in the Netherlands.
In local daily Leidsch Dagblad, paper edition, 28 August, regional pages 10-11, there is an interview with city ecologist Frits van der Sluis about this park.
Of course, there are many insects and other invertebrates in the Leidse Hout.
- Wildlife Lesson #1 (awesternskyline.wordpress.com)
- Gambian nature reserve gets more trees (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Urge Yoplait to Change Yogurt Container Design to Protect Wildlife (forcechange.com)
- Welcome to My life (victorianicole2016.wordpress.com)
- Zebras, impalas to Ugandan wildlife reserve (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Gallery: Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2013 (itv.com)
- Whooping cranes teach their young to migrate (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Wildlife Works builds business protecting forests, climate (sfgate.com)
- High intake at wildlife sanctuary causes financial pressure (cbc.ca)