This video is called A Persistent Threat, Neo-Nazis in Germany.
Translated from Dutch news agency ANP:
“Neo-Nazis after 1990 killed about 152 people’
Neo-Nazis and other right-wing extremists have murdered more people in Germany than previously thought. The German newspapers Der Tagesspiegel and Die Zeit reported Wednesday, based their own research, that neo-Nazis and right-wing extremists since German reunification in October 1991 have killed about 152 people. The federal government estimates to date the number of killings by the extreme right to be 63.
The two German newspapers have investigated judgments of courts, data from the Public Prosecutor and information from relatives of murdered people. It emerged that the motives of the perpetrators have not always been properly investigated in the judicial investigations. Many of the people who were killed after 1990 turned out to be victims of violence by right-wing extremists.
German neo-nazi murder gang NSU much bigger than thought: here.
- Neo-nazi terrorism in Germany update (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- German Cabinet Expected Not to Ban Neo-Nazi Party (israelnationalnews.com)
- Germany hunting 182 fugitive neo-Nazis (kansascity.com)
- Zippo Pulls Offensive Lighters Sold by Neo-Nazis (whitenewsnow.com)
- Neo-Nazi arrested for assault at Gävle demo (dokmz.wordpress.com)