RULES of the Best Moment Award:
Winners re-post this completely with their acceptance speech. This could be written or video. Winners have the privilege of awarding the next awards! The re-post should include a NEW set of people/blogs worthy of the award; and, winners, notify them the great news!
- What makes a good acceptance speech?
- Gratitude. Thank the people who helped you along the way
- Humour. Keep us entertained and smiling
- Inspiration. Make your story touch our lives
- Get an idea from the great acceptance speeches, compiled in MomentMatters.com/Speech
- Display the award’s badge on your blog/website, downloadable in MomentMatters.com/Award
I never knew, when I started my blog, that it would be read by people from relatives of tortured prisoners in Bahrain to United States war veterans, from poets to painters. I am grateful that this small weblog is sometimes useful to them.
And now, I conclude this speech with many smilies, to prevent the Internet police from punishing me for neglecting the “humour” part of this award:
My nominees are:
- Versatile Blogger Award, thanks Tazein and Sue! (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- The Versatile Blogger Award !!! (justmikemon.wordpress.com)
- Sweet Satisfaction (deborahbrasket.wordpress.com)
- Your Soul!-my Prayer for You!-thank You for Your Support! (transcendingbordersblog.wordpress.com)
- Best Moment Award….Thank you MomentMatters.com (detectingblackpool.wordpress.com)
- Nominations for 2013! (storiesbywilliams.com)
- Reality- Unplugged! (transcendingbordersblog.wordpress.com)
- Thank you, Moment Matters, for the award! (ofglassandbooks.wordpress.com)
- Very Inspiring Blogger Award (ramblingsofanorthernlass.com)