From Big News Network (IANS), Monday 11th March, 2013:
“For 10 or so years, I literally ran in heels. I worked 18-hour a day and never took them off. I wore beautiful shoes, some better made than others, and never complained,” online magazine Net-a-Porter quoted the actress as saying.
“I went to a foot doctor and he said, ‘Your foot does things it shouldn’t be able to do. That bone there… You’ve created that bone. It doesn’t belong there.’
“It’s sad because my feet took me all over the world, but eventually they were like, ‘You know what, we are really tired, can you just stop – and don’t put cheap shoes on us?’,” she added.
See also here.
- Sarah Jessica Parker damages feet with heels (contactmusic.com)
- Sarah Jessica Parker claims ‘cheap’ shoes gave her a new foot bone (metro.co.uk)
- Sarah Jessica Parker Says High Heels Ruined Her Feet (4umf.com)
- Sarah Jessica Parker Doesn’t Seem Too Thrilled About The Carrie Diaries (fashionista.com)
- Sarah Jessica Parker’s Feet Permanently Damaged By High Heels (contactmusic.com)
- Sarah Jessica Parker’s Feet Deformed by ‘Cheap’ Heels (nymag.com)
- Sarah Jessica Parker – My Feet Told Me To ‘Stop’ Wearing High Heels (hollywoodlife.com)
- ‘SATC’ star Sarah Jessica Parker has ‘created’ extra bones in her feet from wearing uncomfortable shoes (irishcentral.com)