This video from the USA is called Women’s Voices: The Gender Gap.
Few Dutch women in top jobs and it’s getting worse, shows survey
Friday 08 March 2013
The number of women in senior management functions in Dutch companies has fallen to 11% this year, according to new research from accountants group Grant Thornton.
In 2012, 18% of senior jobs in the Netherlands were held by women.
While Dutch women are active in industry, they ‘often deliberately opt for a part-time job which makes it difficult to reach the top,’ Grant Thornton partner Karin van Wijngaarden said.
Around 18% of women in the Netherlands work over 35 hours a week, a figure which has remained stable over the past 10 years.
In European and global terms, women hold around one in four of the top private sector jobs.
- 51% of managers in mainland Chinese firms are women: report (wantchinatimes.com)
- Glass ceiling still holding back women (independent.ie)
- Happy International Women’s Day To All Women (renardmoreau.wordpress.com)
- International Women’s Day (llblog2010.wordpress.com)
- International Women’s Day: A Playbook for Women Leaders (fora.tv)