This video is called National Socialist Wedding 1963 England (Colin Jordan).
From daily The Morning Star in Britain:
Top officials linked to ’80s child sex ring
Sunday 27 January 2013
by Our News Desk
A string of former Establishment figures have been linked to organised child sex abuse said to have taken place in the early 1980s.
The Metropolitan Police launched a full-scale criminal investigation, Operation Fernbridge, into the historic claims 10 days ago but was tight-lipped on its details.
But several former top Tories have since been named on the internet in relation to the case, including an ex-Cabinet member and other former government ministers, MPs, and officials of the right-wing Monday Club.
The claims have been published widely on the web in around 60 documents reported to have been part of a dossier compiled by concerned care worker Mary Moss.
Among others implicated are at least one ex-Labour MP, ex-Liberal MP Cyril Smith, former Richmond councillors and officials, a number of top lawyers, police officers and one-time leader of the National Socialist Movement in Britain Colin Jordan.
Images posted in recent days and purported to come from Ms Moss’s dossier feature typed and handwritten notes, names and addresses said to have been recorded by at least one care worker looking into allegations of systematic child sex abuse at the Elm Guest House in Barnes between 1979 and 1983.
The south London guesthouse is said to have been used to abuse young boys from the age of nine who were transported from care homes in Richmond and elsewhere to the premises.
Police visited the home of Ms Moss, who now goes under another name, two weeks ago as part of Operation Fairbank, which is investigating historical claims of child sex abuse.
It was launched following Labour MP Tom Watson’s October demand for an inquiry into an alleged paedophile ring which he claimed reached to the top of the British Establishment.
Ms Moss has since reportedly handed 19 files to the police, many of which were said to have been hidden with neighbours to protect them against seizure and destruction by third parties.
The Metropolitan Police has asked anyone with information to call its hotline on (020) 7161-0500.
- New British Conservative child abuse scandal (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Cyril Smith named in Barnes abuse case (independent.co.uk)
- UK Child Abuse VIP List: Politicians, MI5 Agent, Royal Aide And Pop Stars All Named (infiniteunknown.net)
- Elm House – Child Sex Ring – Top People (aangirfan.blogspot.com)
- Fully-fledged criminal investigation launched into allegations that paedophile network of politicians operated in the 1980s (Independent) (independent.co.uk)
- Met probe alleged child abuse at London guest house (itv.com)
- AT LONG LAST – Annette R.S. (inquiringminds.cc)