This video says about itself:
March 11, 2012
When the Libyan uprising began, many women enthusiastically took part, marching alongside men and aspiring to greater freedoms. But now they may have to pay for that liberation by losing their rights.
The Dutch government, like other NATO governments, in 2011 waged war against Libya.
After that bloody war, Libya, according to NATO logic, was “safe”. The Dutch government decided that refugees from Libya would be forced to go back to Libya. In practice, contrary to NATO theory, that might mean returning the refugees to their death.
So, safe in theory for refugees.
I myself was in Benghazi in 2006, for archaeological and birdwatching reasons.
I fondly remember the kind people.
Now, for the umpteenth time, the lies of the NATO merchants of “humanitarian” war, are exposed by bloody reality.
From News Line daily in Britain:
Friday, 25 January 2013
RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! – Foreign Office tells UK nationals in Benghazi
THE UK Foreign Office yesterday urged British nationals to leave Benghazi at once in response to ‘a specific and imminent threat’ to Westerners from Al Qaeda and its supporters.
A notice on the Foreign Office website said: ‘Since September 2012, the Foreign Office has clearly advised against all travel to Benghazi and all areas of Libya, with the exception of Tripoli, Zuwara, Az Zawiya, al Khums, Zlitan and Misrata, and the coastal towns from Ras Lanuf to the Egyptian Border.
‘We are now aware of a specific and imminent threat to Westerners in Benghazi, and urge any British nationals who remained there against our advice to leave immediately.
‘We have updated our Travel Advice to reflect this. The British Embassy in Tripoli has been in contact with British Nationals for whom we have contact details to alert them to the Advice.’
This ‘advice’ constitutes a huge slap in the face for the British government who spent hundreds of millions supporting the ‘Benghazi revolutionaries’, including the use of massive air power in a campaign that culminated with the murder of Colonel Gadaffi.
Now UK citizens are running for their lives from the same ‘revolutionaries’.
An Algerian security official has told the New York Times that three of the surviving terrorists said they were aided by Egyptian extremists who were involved in the September 11 attack on the US consulate in eastern Libya.
The Egyptians were reportedly all killed during the special forces raid on the gas plant and Hillary Clinton, the outgoing Secretary of State, said on Wednesday the US was still investigating the link.
Clinton said that there was ‘no doubt’ that the Algerian terrorists had been armed with weapons obtained from Libya.
While testifying in Washington on the September 2012 attack in Benghazi, she said: ‘There is no doubt that the Algerian terrorists had weapons from Libya.
Algeria’s prime minister has said that 37 hostages and 29 assailants were killed in the operation. Three US citizens were reportedly also killed in the attack.
The Islamist ‘Mulathameen Brigade’ claimed responsibility for the hostage crisis, warning it would carry out similar attacks until Western powers end what it called an attack on Muslims in Mali.
Russia, which backed a UN Security Council resolution on intervention in Mali, also backed the UN Security Council resolution that was used to organise the NATO attack on Libya.
However, Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov told a news conference on Wednesday: ‘Those whom the French and Africans are fighting now in Mali are the same people who overthrew the Gadaffi regime, those that our Western partners armed so that they would overthrow the Gadaffi regime.’
Saying that terrorist attacks had almost become a daily occurrence in the region, Lavrov reiterated: ‘The situation in Mali seems to be the consequence of events in Libya.’
Libya Protects Oil Fields, Foreigners Exit: here.
- Britons, Westerners told to leave Benghazi after ‘imminent’ terror threat… (telegraph.co.uk)
- Britons urged to evacuate Benghazi (scotsman.com)
- France joins Benghazi Western exodus, Libya says not informed (dailystar.com.lb)
- Australia issues warning on Benghazi (bigpondnews.com)
- Clinton: ‘Algerian militants had weapons from Libya’ (itv.com)