From AFP news agency today:
Japan finds high radiation levels in fish: TEPCO
2 hours ago
The Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant was battered by a towering tsunami following a huge earthquake on March 11, 2011, causing reactor meltdowns which spewed radioactive contamination into the atmosphere.
Fishing around Fukushima was halted and the government banned beef, milk, mushrooms and vegetables from being produced in surrounding areas.
Last time, Fukushima fish was “only” 258 times too radioactive …
- Record contamination detected in fish caught inside of Fukushima Daiichi harbor (enformable.com)
- #Fukushima I Nuke Plant: 254,000 Bq/kg of Radioactive Cesium from Fish Caught Inside the Harbor (ex-skf.blogspot.com)
- Fukushima: Hundreds of thousands of people still live in territories heavily contaminated areas (nuclear-news.net)
- Fukushima survivors will speak in England (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Fukushima Radioactive Material Dumped Into Rivers, Says Newspaper (theepochtimes.com)
- Fukushima City Housewife: “Fukushima 50″ No Hero, Because They Work for TEPCO (nuclear-news.net)