The Dutch mycological society has decided that 2013 is also the year of the chanterelle.
This video is called How to find Wild Chanterelle Mushrooms, aka Cantharellus Cibarius.
This edible fungus used to common in the Netherlands, but has declined lately.
- Chanterelle and thyme quiche (saffronandhoney.com)
- Favourite fungi of the Netherlands (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Fall Foraging (thesurvivalplaceblog.com)
- Polenta with Chanterelle Mushrooms (thebitesizedbaker.com)
- ‘Closer to the Ground’: One man’s quest to bring his family closer to nature (mnn.com)