Oh Ronnie of ‘R’HubBlog, you are so kind, to grace Dear Kitty. Some blog with the “Blog of the Year 2012″ Award!
It is the fifteenth time. That would be the fifteenth star, for this award for this blog. However, the maximum number of stars for the “Blog of the Year 2012″ Award is six.
So, no fifteenth star and no new nominations. Well: just one nomination. I am giving this star back to ‘R’HubBlog, to display on their blog.
I really appreciate ‘R’HubBlog thinking of my blog. If you have not met ‘R’HubBlog yet, then please check out their interesting blog, about music, alcohol addiction and many other subjects, here.
The “Blog of the Year” award is a little different from some other awards, because you accumulate stars.
Here are the ‘rules’ for this award:
1 Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award
2 Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
3 Please include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award – http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/our-awards/blog-of-the-year-2012-award/ and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
4 Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them.
5 You can now also join our Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience [I cannot join that group as I am not on Facebook].
6 As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
Yes – that’s right – there are stars to collect!
Unlike other awards which you can only add to your blog once – this award is different!
When you begin you will receive the ‘1 star’ award – and every time you are given the award by another blog – you can add another star!
There are a total of 6 stars to collect.
Which means that you can check out your favourite blogs, and even if they have already been given the award by someone else, then you can still bestow it on them again and help them to reach the maximum 6 stars!
For more information check the FAQ on The Thought Palette.
- Blog of the Year 2012 award, thanks Maarit-Johanna! (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Blog of the Year 2012 award, thanks Carina! (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Blog of the Year 2012 award, thanks Miss Marzipan! (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- “Blog Of The Year 2012″ Award – Five Stars (rhubblog.com)
- Blog of the Year 2012 award, thanks Carolyn, magdalena, smoothsolidade, Rebecca, Morrighan, Bette! (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Blog of the Year 2012 award, thanks Mridula! (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- ‘Blog of the Year 2012′ Award (rhubblog.com)
- Blog of the Year 2012 award, thanks Tim! (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Blog of the Year 2012 award, thanks waji! (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- 2012 Blog of the Year Award (mywarminghouse.com)