Oh Maarit-Johanna, you are so kind, to grace Dear Kitty. Some blog with the “Blog of the Year 2012″ Award.
It is the eighth time. That would be the eighth star, for this award for this blog. However, the maximum number of stars for the “Blog of the Year 2012″ Award is six.
So, no eighth star and no new nominations. Well: just one nomination. I am giving this star back to Maarit-Johanna, to display on one of her blogs; whichever of her blogs she wants, as they are all worth it.
I really appreciate Maarit-Johanna thinking of my blog. If you have not met Maarit-Johanna yet, then please check out her interesting, well-researched finely illustrated blogs on history, literature and culture, here. And here. And here.
Here are the ‘rules’ for this award:
1 Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award
2 Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
3 Please include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award – http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/our-awards/blog-of-the-year-2012-award/ and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
4 Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them.
5 You can now also join our Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience [I cannot join that group as I am not on Facebook].
6 As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
Yes – that’s right – there are stars to collect!
Unlike other awards which you can only add to your blog once – this award is different!
When you begin you will receive the ‘1 star’ award – and every time you are given the award by another blog – you can add another star!
There are a total of 6 stars to collect.
Which means that you can check out your favourite blogs, and even if they have already been given the award by someone else, then you can still bestow it on them again and help them to reach the maximum 6 stars!
For more information check the FAQ on The Thought Palette.
- Thank you Maarit-Johanna for ‘Blog of the Year’! (luccav.com)
- Blog of the Year 2012 award, thanks Carina! (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Blog of the Year 2012 award, thanks Mridula! (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Blog of the Year 2012 award, thanks Miss Marzipan! (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Blog of the Year 2012 Award (angiesgrapevine.wordpress.com)
- Blog of the Year 2012 Award (jldweb.wordpress.com)
- Blog of the Year 2012 – Six Stars (starscrutiny.wordpress.com)
- Six Stars!!!!! (myownheart.me)
- Blog of the Year 2012 award, thanks waji! (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Blog of the Year 2012 Award (thecrystalchronicles.wordpress.com)