This video from Britain is called ATOS FORCING DISABILITY WEBSITES OFFLINE.
From daily The Morning Star in Britain:
Atos appeals have already cost £25m
Monday 26 November 2012
The Department of Work and Pensions, in charge of the disastrous scheme, took a hit for £11.3m and the courts £14.9m.
“In total that figure is roughly accurate,” Lord Freud conceded.
Liberal Democrat Lord German also added that one in four Atos centres “did not have flat level access” for wheelchairs.
He asked if the government would ensure that wheelchair access would be provided in assessment centres.
- Update 5: DWP, Benefits, Atos etc… (maddsuspicions.wordpress.com)
- Work tests ‘lack disabled access’ (bbc.co.uk)
- Lord Freud on welfare: making the poor pay for the risk-taking of the rich | Richard Seymour (guardian.co.uk)
- Teen’s letter about cruel effects of Atos hand-delivered by Record to Iain Duncan Smith’s Whitehall office (dailyrecord.co.uk)
- Tory hatchet man Iain Duncan Smith’s weasel-worded letter to boy who said Atos test killed dad (dailyrecord.co.uk)
- Atos, Tory cuts and a diasbled man driven to hunger strike (leftfootforward.org)
- Atos calls in public sector to take on outsourced medical assessments (guardian.co.uk)
- Iain Duncan Smith to write to distraught teenager who blames Atos for father’s death (dailyrecord.co.uk)
- Atos documents reveal the chaos behind Tory benefit reforms (socialistworker.co.uk)
- Atos appeals have already cost £25m (morningstaronline.co.uk)