In the pond, there is a sculpture of a duck. This morning, that work of art attracts a female and a male living mallard duck.
Ring-necked parakeets call.
A female blackbird enjoys fruit there.
Now in late autumn, still beautifully coloured leaves.
As we go back, two adult coots swim in the canal. They have a juvenile with them: almost as big as its parents now, but still greyish, not black like them. This is late in the year. Let us hope that this young coot will survive the winter.
- Millions of LED Lights Transform Japanese Botanical Garden Into a Winter Wonderland (inhabitat.com)
- Amid Downed Trees, Grief and Awe at the Botanical Garden (green.blogs.nytimes.com)
- Hawaii’s Botanical Gardens (mowryjournal.com)
- 28-acre botanical garden takes shape (thehindu.com)
- My Botanical Garden guest at Urban Gardens NYC (sustainabletourismworld.wordpress.com)
- Travels in Colombia: wonderful flowers (tiggerrenewing.wordpress.com)
- Aburi Botanical Gardens (parakeetheliconia.wordpress.com)
- botanical gardens (treehuggingflowerchild.wordpress.com)
- Botanical garden orchids, parakeets and jays (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Faro, Portugal, Botanical Gardens Photos (travel25years.wordpress.com)