This video from Britain is called More Cameron – Brooks texts revealed.
From daily The Morning Star in Britain:
PM left red-faced over texts to Brooks
Sunday 04 November 2012
While his government planned austerity Britain Prime Minister David Cameron was larking around with former News International boss Rebekah Brooks – even taking time out to ride Ms Brooks horses – text messages between the pair revealed today.
Mr Cameron said his horse was “fast, unpredictable and hard to control but fun” in one text to Ms Brooks, among a number of messages printed by the Mail on Sunday.
In another message during the 2009 Conservative Party conference Ms Brooks told the Tory PM he delivered a “brilliant speech. I cried twice.
“Will love ‘working together.’”
The latest batch of messages have left the PM red-faced about his close relationship with Ms Brooks, who is accused of overseeing the phone-hacking scandal that sparked the Leveson inquiry into media standards.
A senior cop tried to sell information on the phone hacking inquiry to the now defunct News of the World tabloid: here.
- Phone Hacking: New Texts Between Rebekah Brooks, David Cameron Released (huffingtonpost.com)
- Fresh Cameron-Brooks text exchanges revealed (thehindu.com)
- Text messages sought in Britain’s tabloid phone hacking scandal (triblive.com)
- Cameron’s links to Murdoch exec come to light (thehimalayantimes.com)
- Cameron: there may be more Brooks texts (guardian.co.uk)
- David Cameron put on the spot by cosy texts to Rebekah Brooks (guardian.co.uk)