Their spin doctors try to make the public forget that by sponsoring the Paralympic Games, now going on in London.
That is not by any means Atos’ only public relations trick, associating itself with positive and beautiful things to hide their negative, ugly activities.
In Atos’ logo, one sees a beautiful coral reef fish. Which has nothing to do with Atos, but never mind
It reminds me … Etc.
BP, by the way, is not only a sponsor of the Olympics, but of the Paralympics as well.
- Get Rid of ATOS Says Labour MP Dennis Skinner (streetdemocracy.wordpress.com)
- Atos gets vote of no confidence from council (welfaretales.wordpress.com)
- Atos, G4S paid no corporation tax last year despite carrying out £2billion of taxpayer-funded work (telegraph.co.uk)
- Cancer killed my husband, but Atos took his dignity a long time before his death (streetdemocracy.wordpress.com)
- Russia: Olympic Sponsors Muted On Sochi Abuses, Says HRW (eurasiareview.com)
- Atos Paid No Tax In 2012 Despite Boss Earning £2.3 Million (glynismillward189.wordpress.com)
- UK’s biggest outsourcing firms agree to more public scrutiny (theguardian.com)
- Atos move leaves DLA decision-makers guessing (welfaretales.wordpress.com)