Parashars’ Tales blog was so kind to give me the One Lovely Blog Award.
Thanks so much! I got other blog awards, but this is my first time for that award.
Pooja Parashar has a very interesting blog, she writes about many varied subjects (a bit similar to my blog in that respect ). Those subjects include her life in India, recipes, flowers and butterflies, Albert Einstein, and many others. There are fine photos on the blog.
The rules of the One Lovely Blog Award are:
Give credit to the awesome person who nominated you,
Describe seven things about yourself,
Nominate 15 other bloggers [presumably, linking to them].
My list of seven things about me:
1. Rembrandt is one of my favourite painters, even though I fell and bruised myself during a celebration of his birthday
2. One of my favourite poets is Attila the Stockbroker.
3. Other favourite poetry is by Henriette Roland Holst.
4. Another poetical favourite is Percy Bysshe Shelley.
5. Today, a song thrush is singing opposite my window.
6. Also today, a ring-necked parakeet flew not far from my window.
7. Every now and then today, I heard and saw lesser black backed-gulls.
And now I would like to nominate the following 15 bloggers for this Award. Please note that I understand completely if you choose not to participate. As the saying goes; ‘No strings attached’!
So here are my 15 nominations:
9. A Nature Mom
10. Subhan Zein
12. Charming Trinity
15. Whirling Point