Grey herons had problems in harsh winters, leading to declines in numbers.
The complete report is here.
- More from Houston trip (bobzeller.wordpress.com)
- Sparrowhawk against crows, and many wigeons (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Excellent winter bird watching (blashfordlakes.wordpress.com)
- The Heron Prince Affair…or My Photo Session with Magnificence (tropicalaffair.wordpress.com)
- Strut of the Egret (flytrapmanobscurity.wordpress.com)
- Nature’s Wisdom ~ The Great White Egret (amuseinharmony.wordpress.com)
- Osprey nest false start, tarpaulin and a smew (blashfordlakes.wordpress.com)
- Agios Sozomenos and Athalassa again today 30th November (cyprusbirdingtours.com)
- We’re going batty at The Writer’s Room. (laurie27wsmith.wordpress.com)
- Crocodiles and alligators use sticks to ‘fish’ for birds (telegraph.co.uk)