Thank you so much! And so soon after I brought my main blog to WordPress, as Blogsome where I used to be, is closing down.
Now, seven things about myself, as the Versatile Blogger Award rules stipulate.
1. I am not on Facebook, and won’t be as long as they don’t solve their privacy problems.
2. My first birdwatching time was when I walked to primary school, and saw redwings on a wintery meadow, jackdaws, and rooks.
3. I saw a humpback whale breaching, not far from Antarctica.
4. I saw tapir tracks in the interior of Suriname.
6. I met a grizzly bear in the Rocky Mountains. It was a young bear, and it started to run away from me before I saw it properly.
7. I saw a puffin chick come out of its nest hole in England, maybe for its first time.
My 15 nominees for the Versatile Blogger Award are:
2. Protein Art.
3. Talin Orfali.
4. dou dou birds.
5. Laura Klappenbach’s Animals/Wildlife blog.
7. Art Threat.
9. Socialist Unity blog in Britain.
10. Basil Wheel (mostly in Romanian).
11. This psychology blog (in Dutch).
12. Rooieravotr’s political blog (in Dutch).
13 Vogeldagboek (beautiful bird and some other animal photos. Text in Dutch, but the photos speak for themselves).
15. Lower Dover Field Journal, from Belize.
If you’ve received the award previously, then know I feel you deserve another one. Congratulations!
The rules of the award are:
1) Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
2) Share 7 things about yourself.
3) Pass the award on to 15 more bloggers.
4) Contact the bloggers you’ve chosen to let them know that they’ve been selected.