This is a fin whale video.
According to the Dutch daily Provinciale Zeeuwse Courant, today, a fin whale beached today in the Sloe harbour of Vlissingen town.
The whale is about eight meter and a half long. So, it was still a juvenile, as adult fin whales can grow to over twenty meter.
Italy: Whales, sharks threatened by stricken cruise liner, says green group: here.
- Fin whale remains unstudied at seafloor (utsandiego.com)
- Whale dies after beaching on bank (bbc.co.uk)
- 40 whales die in mass stranding on Indian island (straitstimes.com)
- The Great Bear Rainforest vs. Big Oil (sierraclub.typepad.com)
- Satellite tracking shows whale rescue success (abc.net.au)
- Most Whale Deaths Since 1970 Were Human-Caused (livescience.com)
- Dead whales washes ashore at Kodiak village (juneauempire.com)
- Dead stranded whale to be turned into biofuel (telegraph.co.uk)
- Beluga Love (raxacollective.wordpress.com)