This video from the USA says about itself:
Victims of Judicial Corruption Kids For Cash Prison Slavery Ring, Pennsylvania
The Victims’ Stories: PA Kids 4 Cash Judicial Corruption Slavery Racket. Personal Stories (2009) + Current Criminal Trial News (Feb 2011). Reload w updates. Judges got nearly $3Million in kickbacks in exchange for sending more kids to juvenile detention centers.
In re Gault, 387 U.S. 1 (1967) was a landmark U.S. Supreme Court decision which established that under the 14th Amendment to the United States Constitution, juveniles accused of crimes in a delinquency proceeding must be afforded many of the same due process rights as adults such as the right to timely notification of charges, the right to confront witnesses, the right against self-incrimination, and the right to counsel.
- Prison privatisation should be a national scandal | Chris Poyner (guardian.co.uk)
- Prison selloff fury as G4S mess exposed (morningstaronline.co.uk)
- Prison officers ‘glassed’ at jail (bbc.co.uk)
- Olympic fiasco firm G4S loses contract to run Yorkshire prison (yorkshirepost.co.uk)
- “Kids for Cash” judge gets 28-year (way-above-guideline?) federal prison term (sentencing.typepad.com)
- You: G4S loses Wolds prison contract (guardian.co.uk)