Today, again where the Baillon’s crakes have nested.
Canada geese and gray lag geese.
This is a shoveler video.
A male shoveler. Magpies.
It is sunny. About 7 degrees centigrade. The water level is high. Two Egyptian geese on a small island in the lake.
The sound of a little grebe.
A grey heron flies away.
- Blackbirds, moorhens, tufted ducks in winter (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- 10 February 2012 (cotswoldwaterpark.wordpress.com)
- Common gulls, black-headed gulls, wood pigeons (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Shoveller @ Llanbwchlyn (radnorshirebirds.wordpress.com)
- 13 January 2012 (cotswoldwaterpark.wordpress.com)
- Herring gulls and carrion crows (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- With waterbodies frozen, Kashmir’s migratory birds foray into lakes (vancouverdesi.com)
- Dutch geese and swans counted (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)